NCLUG Server New ISP and New IP Address

David E. Auter david.auter at ca-quartercircle.com
Sun Mar 12 19:17:19 UTC 2023

Replying for Bob who is now busy with other things.

This is just a summary of what I know: There were problems with
switching ISPs - in part a late arrival by one of the technicians.
Instead of at 10 am he should up at 3:30 pm, and didn't do any testing.
After that there was a modem problem which was able to be resolved. But
still problems, Bob believes it is with Connexion routers.

So things are still on Comcast and Bob won't get a chance to work on it
until after LibrePlanet.