Off topic - Metal Lathe

Tom Propst tom.propst at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 15:34:50 UTC 2023

Are there any machinists in this group? Or does anyone know some?

My father passed a few years back and left a lot of tools. One is a fairly
large metal lathe. We're putting most stuff in storage until we find a shop
we can setup in but none of my siblings nor I think we'll realistically use
the lathe. We'd like to sell it to help offset some near-term storage costs.

If anyone is personally interested or has a lead, respond to me privately
(unless of course people want to just discuss lathes on the list).

Tom
719-229-6601