question on mail clients

Phil Marsh microcraftx at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:40:26 UTC 2023

Thanks for your reply. From your advice, I found that I'd set the Outgoing
Server Authentication method to "Normal Password" Changing this to OAuth2
as you suggested, solved my problem and now I can send mail. Was confusing
to me because I'd set OAuth2 for the incoming and somehow thought that this
authentication would be used for everything.
Thanks again!
Phil