[NCLUG] RHEL Upgrade 4.6-4.8

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Tue Nov 10 08:23:13 MST 2009

How to do the upgrade is not a big deal, I am just wondering if anyone had
any issues with third party applications or hardware drivers when they did
it.

We are running PeopleSoft on Java application servers.   It is certified
on the new version, so we should be fine, but ideas on things that bit
others help on what we need to do the most testing on.