[NCLUG] Home Linux experience on a resume

Brian Grossman brian at SoftHome.net
Tue Mar 23 12:10:01 MDT 2010

For online recruiters: Dice, Monster, etc, tune it for the headhunter: make
sure you hit all the relevant keywords and make sure it's otherwise clearly
not written by a third grader.  Thankfully, most of those outfits give you
forms to fill out so you don't have to worry too much about format.

If you're aiming the resume at a particular job, tailor your resume and
cover letter for that job.  Otherwise, demonstrate diversity and depth.

Brian