NCLUG Hacking Society, Tuesday March 19

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Mar 17 18:41:06 MST 2002

Tuesday, March 19, 2002 from 8pm to 11pm we will be having another
installment of the Hacking Society.  These meetings are at the Exasrouce
conference room in the JYMIS offices at 311 South College Avenue.  This is
at the back of the "Aggie Travel" parking lot, across the street from the
north Perkin's.

Before the meeting we will be gathering for food at 7pm at Wok and Roll, on
South College.

For more information, see http://www.hackingsociety.org/

 Let's just say that their monkeys aren't quite typing Shakespeare.
   -- Sean Reifschneider, speaking about Quicken support, 2001