Location update: NCLUG Hacking Society

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Mar 18 15:57:11 MST 2002

We won't be able to meet at the normal location this week.  We will instead
meet at The Wired Bean in Campus West.  Net connectivity will be provided
by a 56kbps modem to a wireless access point -- no ethernet connectivity
will be available.

The Wired Bean has lots of comfortable seating.  They are located across
the street from the Campus West theatre, between the Silver Mine Subs and
the McDonalds on West Elizabeth -- just west of the CU campus.

This will be off of Shields, if you're coming from Loveland...

 It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well.
                 -- Rene Descartes