[NCLUG] Bad question I know!

Quent quent at pobox.com
Tue Apr 10 08:39:08 MDT 2001

Which files keep moving around?

While I have nothing bad to say about other systems or distros, I think
you would have an easier time adjusting to what you're already familiar
with than switching to something totally different, if relearning isn't
what you want to do.  If it is, then Slackware and FreeBSD will give
you lots to learn :)

	Quent