[NCLUG] Oracle system help

Steve Roths sroths1 at attbi.com
Fri Feb 1 21:12:45 MST 2002

Well!
I got it fixed!  (huge sigh of relief)  Thank you, Mark.

I cleaned up the conf.modules file and got rid of all 'options' (don't know
why they renamed it modules.conf in 7.2)

insmod 8390 worked
then insmod ne2k-pci
modprobe nfs didn't work
tried insmod nfs without luck but then modprobe nfs worked
all worked well after that- wooo-hoo!
short bit of breath-holding when rebooted to see if it took, but all was
well.

Thanks for your help.

Steve