[NCLUG] More "Loopy" Questions

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Tue Feb 12 11:13:17 MST 2002

"bmc" writes...

> Ps. I ran across The Hacking Society page. Is this Kernel hacking or just
> general program hacking. I looked for a page that kinda stated what exactly
> you guys do at your meetings and I saw the minutes section but not sure what
> you guys actually do there.

Hacking Society is whatever you want it to be, bring your computer and work on
whatever you want. Generally its a time for people to work on fun hobbie type
projects as opposed to actual work. People tend to work on their own things or
small group projcts, but you can get help and ask questions. Most people are
willing to help as long as its "help" and not "do it for you" :)

See you there,

--
Matt Taggart
matt at lackof.org