[NCLUG] MUA

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Feb 14 12:52:37 MST 2002

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Mike Loseke wrote:

>  I'm suffering from your same dilemna though, I'd like to move to a new
>  MUA for work (gui) but so far mozilla sucks too many eggs to even think
>  about trying it's mail client.

Really?

I'm a relatively loyal pine user (tried mutt for awhile, but just couldn't
get into it), but I've used Mozilla Mail for news, and it seemed fine.

Maybe mail is flakier than news, but the 0.9.7/0.9.8 releases seemed usable
in that regard.

Maybe someone else has more concrete data?

Later,
Paul