[NCLUG] surgery

bmc brettcrandall at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:58:28 MST 2002

I currently work for HP and "most" of the Visualize boxes were certified at
one time or another on Various Red Hat Distros.
I do work for the support organization ( supporting E-pcs Kayaks Vectra Thin
Clients and X-class workstations) and the support for Linux installs isn't
exactly all that one could want but there are several resources on our
pages.
Check here to start with
http://www.hp.com/workstations/support/linux_index.html
But I don't think you'll have many issues.
Brett