[NCLUG] grub reinstall and /boot recovery

Simon Branton-Housley simon at branton.housley.to
Thu Nov 27 21:00:29 MST 2003

Ok provided that you have created a new /dev/hda or formatted your old
/dev/hda, AND can boot from this computer (via cdrom), then you can
follow this guide to installing GRUB or LILO on your system. Granted,
you are using redhat, but the underlying system is still the same.

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook.xml?part=1&chap=9