[NCLUG] ISO collaboration

Michael Riversong mriversong at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 14 01:01:28 MDT 2005

Wow this sounds exciting!  I certainly don't have time to work with
this, but would love to be kept informed of your efforts and results.
That could be done through this list, or if you put together a list just
for the project, you could sign me up.

Meanwhile i have a couple of contacts with the Cheyenne Astronomical
Society, and will try to track them down.  You might want to simply show
up at a meeting sometime.  They usually meet the second Friday of each
month at the Botanic Gardens.  If you come up here, let me know
beforehand and i will try to arrange a meeting with you, maybe dinner or
something.  I've been accused of making some pretty good tacos
sometimes.  Or spaghetti.

--
-- Michael Riversong
Teacher, Musician, Bard