[NCLUG] ISO collaboration

Joseph DiVerdi diverdi at xtrsystems.com
Sun Aug 14 06:48:53 MDT 2005

>Wow this sounds exciting!  I certainly don't have time to work with
>this, but would love to be kept informed of your efforts and results.
>That could be done through this list, or if you put together a list just
>for the project, you could sign me up.
>
>Meanwhile i have a couple of contacts with the Cheyenne Astronomical
>Society, and will try to track them down.  You might want to simply show
>up at a meeting sometime.  They usually meet the second Friday of each
>month at the Botanic Gardens.  If you come up here, let me know
>beforehand and i will try to arrange a meeting with you, maybe dinner or
>something.  I've been accused of making some pretty good tacos
>sometimes.  Or spaghetti.
>>--
>-- Michael Riversong
>Teacher, Musician, Bard
>Cheyenne, Wyoming
>http://home.earthlink.net/~mriversong

Michael,

Thanks for your response, suggestion, and offer. I've never met with anyone from CAS but might take you up on visiting with them some time. If I do I will certainly give you a ring.

If you're interested in following our various efforts I suggest that you look into the Deep Space Exploration Society (http://www.dses.org/) web site. There's a lot of info there and our webmaster works hard to constantly put new stuff up. You might satisfy your interest with the Activity Reports variously written by folks who spend time on-site. I can't recall exactly where they are located on the site but am certain that they are there.

Best regards,
Joseph
--
Joseph A. DiVerdi, Ph.D., M.B.A.