[NCLUG] Wanted: DMT DSL Modem. Cisco 678?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Jan 15 17:51:23 MST 2005

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 10:23:34AM -0700, Bob Proulx wrote:
>That puts me in the market for a DMT capable DSL modem.  The current
>new ones are the ActionTec.  But I think I would prefer a Cisco 678

I got my last 678 from ebay for around $100.  It's been working fine for
us.

We also have one of the ActionTec 701G boxes that has worked just fine for
us.  Don't plan on using the WiFi gateway, though.  A world of pain.

 Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
                 -- Eric Hoffer