[NCLUG] DSL modem + Wireless Router setup

S. Luke Jones slukejones at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:24:51 MDT 2006

Chris,

There is, and when we checked it, it already was enabled. The Verizon
tech support person walked me through that much.

Unfortunately, there are no manuals or anything provided with the DSL
modem, just an irritating Flash presentation with a bug that keeps you
from going past "Have you installed filters on all your existing phone
lines? - click (not there) for yes or (not there) for no.) There are
things on google, but they're so random (i.e., every phone company
does it differently) that it would take me forever to figure it out --
and I'd probably need to learn what a "route" is. :-)

Luke

Luke Jones  slukejones at gmail.com (609)439-7856