Heinlein, was:[NCLUG] Sigs, was:Re: NCLUG LinkedIn Group

dlc at frii.com dlc at frii.com
Thu Oct 11 15:12:30 MDT 2007

I read "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" as a young teenager, as well as
every other Heinlein book I could find.  Like most, I never met him.
However I have met two other of my favorites Alan Dean Foster and
Christopher Staschef, the former in a small group and the latter
personally via a mutual friend.  I never get autographs, but I never pass
up the chance to chat.  :)

Another great "Heinlein-ism"
"An honest politician is one who stays bought."

DLC
--
Dennis Clark