[NCLUG] gnome under root

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 05:39:27 MDT 2012

Hi People,

Be aware that GRUB boot manager has a complete documentation available
and if you must modify grub.conf it might be to your advantage to peruse
that documentations.  Other wise it is simple to create a grub.conf that
won't boot your system.

Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/n0wiq