[NCLUG] Still haven't found

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 04:53:35 MDT 2012

Hi People,

Thank you for the possible reading for installing a printer.

I still haven't been able to get the other computers on my LAN to find
the printer on this main computer.

My main computer is a dual-core processor with 8 Gbyte of memory and an
ATI video chip set.  This machine is running Ferora 14 Linux with
GNOME-2.x,  I don't know if this has anything to do with my issue.

This main computer is where the USB printer is attached to.  It is a
shared printer (at least to the main computer users.

My other computers both run Fedora 15, One on a dual-core AMD, the other
with a quad-core AMD processors.

I assume there is a permission to set on my main computer to expose its
printer to my LAN.  I haven't read anything pertaining to that aspect.

--
Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is: