[NCLUG] GNOME 3.x

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 14:34:26 MDT 2012

Hi People,

Thank you Michael, I had loaded gtweak and that didn't do what I
expected but "gnome-tweak-tool" is one I had used successfully on an
other Fedora 17 with GNOME-3.x so maybe I am finally getting some where.

It would be nice if I could reset GNOME 3.x to its original settings
sense I have been trying different things.

Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/n0wiq