blocked 443 port

Phil Marsh microcraftx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 23:27:04 UTC 2023

Hi Bob,
I'm in northeast MT right now. It appears that the  port 443 access has
"self-healed". This is a dynamic DNS of course and I was using NoIP for the
DNS name resolver. Oddly enough, the DNS appeared to properly resolve
except for 443 ports. I don't know the failure mechanism, but it appears to
be working fine now.
Thanks,
Phil